properbathtub

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Weird dreams

This morning I had a very strange dream. I was rolling through the streets, possibly in Kits, in my old wheelchair from when I broke my leg. It was really easy to steer and control. That tipped me off right away that I was dreaming. My dreams almost always involve easy effortless motion. While I was rolling down the street I came across an axle for a car. I continued on and discovered an accident. The car was totally in pieces. But the driver and passenger were strapped into their seats and appeared unharmed. I told them to stay still, that they could be hurt internally and that I would call an ambulance. I picked up my cell phone and dialled 911. But instead of the emergancy line I got a girl from my work. I hung up and tried again, but I got the same thing. All the stores around us were closed so I went down the block and found an office that was open. I asked if I could use the phone and they said they did not have any. I could see about 15 telemarketers in the office so I told them that there was an accident and I needed to call 911. This time I got a lawn mower repair shop. Everyone from the office crowded around trying to fix the phone. I grabbed a portable phone and tried that. This time I managed to get through and told the dispatch about the accident. I could hear a weird echo on the phone and when I looked up I saw that I was talking to one of the "telemarketers" One of them said "why didn't you just tell us where the accident was can't you see this is a hospital"

And of course it was.

Later in a different dream I was trying to prank call 911 but I kept getting different places that I had worked instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home