properbathtub

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sleep Deprivation.... The continuing saga

Two nights ago Chloe was up about five times, she had been very fidgety in her sleep and was startling herself awake. Rick sat up with her for awhile, but eventually had to bring her to bed to put her next to me. I can't sleep through her crying, so I was up a lot too. Basically no body got any sleep.

Last night Chloe took a nap around 8:30pm and she slept until about 9:30. I fed her again and then put her down in the crib and went to bed. At about 2:30 I realized that my hip was hurting because I was laying on it funny so that I could nurse Chloe. I had no idea how she got there but wasn't really worried about it, I just wanted to shift so I could be more comfortable. Five thirty rolled around and it was time to get up. Rick was already awake (and had made coffee that's why I love him.) I asked him how Chloe got into bed with us, and he said "I'm a bit fuzzy on the details, didn't she come to bed with us?"

Nope, when we went to bed she was in the crib. Neither one of us remembers getting up to get her out of the crib. The side of the crib was up and her blanket was still in the crib. While Chloe is capable of pulling herself up she has shown no crawling abilites yet, so I don't think she managed the great crib escape.

Well I had a pretty good nights sleep anyway, I feel much better today than yesterday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home