properbathtub

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Enter The Dragon

At baby group on Tuesday I was bragging about Chloe's lack of teeth. It appears that I spoke too soon, Tuesday night when Chloe was chewing on my fingers I felt something sharp in her mouth. She won't let me look in her mouth, but from the feel of it she has one tooth coming through on the bottom. Already this morning her nursing feels rougher but she isn't really biting just rubbing the tooth against my nipple.... Not comfortable at all!

Also she officially has an ear infection. I took her to the clinic and the doctor said she has an ear infection on the right side. So Yahoo for anti-biotics!

end transmission

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin Rivers said...

Oh, damn, rough day all around for the kiddo AND you.

I feel for you. Mhari has seven teeth and I'd hatch them all for her if I could. Every one is agony:(

9:31 PM  
Blogger (insert name here) said...

Its hard to tell if she's grumpy because of the tooth or because of her ear. She won't let me look in her mouth, but from the feel of it the tooth isn't that far up yet.

I think she is better since we started the anti-biotics, she slept until 3:30 this morning (I've been setting my clock by her getting up at exactly 1am) So hopefully once her ears are better we will be back to sleeping through (please please please)

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home