properbathtub

Friday, April 07, 2006

Completely and Utterly Bonkers!


I've officially lost it! Well I have to admit that I might never have had it. Its been a long week. Chloe was sick, and her sleep pattern got completely Fubared. Now she is better but she is still not sleeping, most likely because she is teething. Molly says there is some miracle homeopathic thingy out there. Mayhaps I should have asked her for the 411.

Anyway we are doing well. Tomorrow we have to go for our 6 month checkup and shots. And then to Granville Island for some toy shopping I think.

2 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

We have been using homeopathic teething drops to help Kale through his meltdowns.

Here is the 411:
http://www.ehealthland.com/Camilia.asp

We bought it at London Drugs.

Another company also makes one:

http://www.hylands.com/products/teething.php
I know you can get this at Capers. I am sure someone on the East Side carries it too though. Maybe Sweet Cherubim or Room for Two.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Robin Rivers said...

Hylands Rules! Run out, get a year's supply!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home