properbathtub

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Long lost memories




I was digging through a photo album yesterday to find a picture of myself as a teen. When I stumbled across this gem. I don't think I ever really looked at it before. I remember taking it, I wanted a picture of Jimmy. Who was the only one I knew at the time. I'm not sure who the person in the tan hat is, I think it might be Shannon. (An evil daemon Shannon judging by the red eye) The funny thing is the guy in the green shirt is someone I know relatively well now, but at the time had no clue who he was. I haven't got any other pictures of him.

I'm not sure if I entirely miss that time. I had a blast, and made a fair few friends. I guess the sadness comes from losing touch with many of them. It makes me that much more determined to hang on to the ones that I still have!



p.s. I think I have enabled comments from non-blogspot members, so hopefully if your reading this and remember the good old days you will be able to reminisce with me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember my high school days, but unlike everyone else who had this great enjoyable time with crazy parties and even more crazy relationships and friends (not to say I didn't have my share). I had a rather shitty ass time near the end of my high school years. Most of the friends I had no longer were on speaking terms with me or we just didn't speak. And I was damn happy to be leaving high school when it was all said and done. I think I had a far better experience in university as opposed to high school. I think that's why I miss university more.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home