properbathtub

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Burned

Friday night I went to the video store to return a movie and then went on a bit of a photowalk just around the block a couple times. For some reason I have become obsessed with neon signs.... Any way Chloe was in a good mood and Rick was having fun hanging out with her.

He asked me to pick up some form of carbonated beverage on the way home. So I stopped at Mac's Milk and grabbed some Cherry soda. As change I received a five dollar bill.

Yesterday I went to Donald's Market to procure some food items, and attempted to use the five to pay for said items. The very nice cash lady asked me for another bill as the one I had given her was obviously a fake.

So I have been burned for five dollars. Please see below and watch out for the serial number.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home