properbathtub

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

All tucker'd out


All tucker'd out, originally uploaded by Auntie Toad.

zzzz says Chloe. She fell asleep watching an episode of the nature of things. Which I think is a complement to Dr. Suzuki. There aren't many things that can put Chloe to sleep.

She's been off her food lately, it seems like she will only eat it if it has rice in it. And she is not eating as much as she used to before bed. Which means that she is up in the night, every night for the last week. This is very tiring for me and has led to some general crankyness on my part. I have to work this saturday for four hours, and that should be loads of fun!

The only good thing about my job is that being cranky is not considered to be a bad thing, as long as I only take it out on the clients and not the co-workers!

I just wish we were allowed to take naps in the afternoon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey your kid just pulled off a very complex cat move, flopping in a spot and sleeping there while convincing you that position is absolutely comfortable.

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home