properbathtub

Friday, October 13, 2006

Birthday girl!


Birthday girl!, originally uploaded by Exployment Now.

We had a party, and lots of people showed up. It was a rocking good time. Mom flew in and suprized us with a visit. It was awesome having her here. Makes me want to go home in janurary, even though it will be winter in Ontario. It was great having family around.

Chloe is seen here with Kale, in her ball house. When we tried to put her in there by herself she freaked out, but as soon as Kale made sure it was safe she was right in there with him.

I'm still in a bit of shock at the whole year transition thing. I'm adjusting, but I think its going to take some time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Okay, so now I feel I should be wiping his face more often. It looks cute through my eyes but the blackberry face is a little gruesome on camera. Glad he was able to make the ballhouse safe for Mistress Chloe.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home