properbathtub

Friday, October 20, 2006

My Baby is a bad ass


The One, originally uploaded by Exployment Now.

So today is my birthday. I think I must be 27, I was born in 1979 which makes me 27 right? It doesn't seem quite as important how old I am now as how old Chloe is. This isn't the most recent picture of her, but its one of my favourites. I just love her pose.

If your in Vancouver tomorrow 10/21 and you feel like having brunch with me, I will be at Cafe Deux Soliel (the big one @ commercial and fifth) at approximately 12:30pm

Happy birthday to me....

2 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Such a good (ne great) month to be born.

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Happy Birthday Heathen! I always forget what day it is and apparently I get confused with birthday notification stuff and wish someone a Happy Birthday before it's their birthday, but I think it is their birthday. It's very confusing. And yes you are 27. Three more years until you are 30. Is anyone as excited as I am.? Not that I'm looking forward to 30, just the whole Friday the 13th thing. :) I'm weird what can I say. Happy Birthday!!! May David Bowie enter your dreams!

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home