properbathtub

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Going through the drawers


Going through the drawers, originally uploaded by Exployment Now.

Chloe is very nosy, she is always opening drawers and cupboards, looking for treasure. And then she puts things away. Not always in the right places, but I guess she gets that from mommie.

We are going to have to start weening her. I have given up hope that she will just wake up and say "you know I think I am done with that whole boob thing." Right now she goes the whole day without, but as soon as I get home she is all over me and won't let go. The main problem as I see it now is her absolute refusal to drink cows milk, or formula, or anything that's not apple juice. The second problem is that the sippy cup makes a great toy, and she only occassionally wants to drink from it. I found a bottle with a textured nipple, and she seems to like that better. The challenge will be finding something that she will drink to replace the boob.

She's so adoreable I think it will be hard to say no to her when she is really looking for snuggles and boobs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should do as that Friends episode once joked about and get one of those large cups and stick a nipple on it. You'd probably want to get the cup in plastic since I'm sure the pod likes to bang cups against something, but it may solve your whole boob issue. Maybe she just like the boobs. Nothing wrong with liking hte boobs. :)

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home