properbathtub

Friday, March 02, 2007

I had a interesting dream

Rick and I went to a store, it was full of mystical items and paraphenelia. After speaking to the woman running the shop for a few minutes she suggested a treatment for some condition or other that I was suffering from. She put a copper tube in my ears. it was bent around my head coming out in front of my face. it was quite far off my face and it kept jumping around. I could not hear very well after that. She indicated that it would take some time to work and let me wander about the store. She kept pointing to a box of leaflets. But I don't think that it is possible to read in the dream realm. Anyway I could not read them but I kept making "hmm very interesting" noises and flipping through them anyway.

Then there came a buildup of pressure in my ears and the copper was vibrating. I was seperated from myself and I watched as I pulled the copper out of my ears. There was intense pressure in my ears even after I removed the tubing. I felt as though I had missed something by taking out the tube early. At the same time the pressure was relieved and I looked down at the tube. it was covered in some oily goo which was not a colour that is ever generated by the human body.

And then I woke up

Peresophene. I will endeavour to give more notice. But I do not think that I will be staying more than a weekend. It is all very up in the air. it depends on funds

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one strange dream. Possibly alluding to an ear infection that you find an alternative means to heal.

And you'll have to tell me that title to a book by that Guy Gavriel Kay. I misplaced it and my memory is very bad.

When it gets closer to September, maybe you'll know more. It is only March after all.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home