properbathtub

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Baby got bottle

For the last couple of weeks Chloe has been watching us eat with increasing fascination. She was bound and determined to intercept my chopsticks while I was eating sushi. My morning cup of hot chocolate is not safe from her tiny grasp. In an effort to induldge her interest in food i have started giving her a bottle with water in it. She loves it. Saying that she merely loves it is an understatement, she can see the bottle from across the room and she reaches for it. I'm not a hundred percent sure why though as she doesn't seem to be getting that much actual water into her system. She isnt spilling it, but she is not sucking on it either. I think she might be using it as a soothing teething toy.

Nonetheless she has managed to grasp the bottle and get the nipple in her mouth. here she demonstrates her unstopable technique.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home